- About us
- About Australia
- Direct Aid Program
- Study in Australia
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians-Consular Services
- Doing business with Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Welcome to the Australian Embassy in Belgrade
Welcome to the website of the Australian Embassy in Belgrade. Here you will find information on how to contact us, advice on the range of consular and passport services available to Australians, information on visa and citizenship arrangements, and general information about Australia.
If you wish to learn more about Australian foreign, trade and development policy or our bilateral relationships we encourage you to explore the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website.
If you are an Australian planning to travel overseas we encourage you to check the SmartTraveller website.
Changes to Australian passports processing from 1 January 2016:
- lost and stolen passport fees will be abolished.
- there will be an application fee for emergency passports (replacing the current processing fee). Emergency passports will still be processed within two business days where possible and once all required documentation has been provided.
- 16 and 17 year old applicants will be issued with ten-year validity passports and must accompany a person with parental responsibility to lodge their passport application.