CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS
The Australian Embassy in Belgrade, through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Direct Aid Program (DAP), is calling for project proposals from applicants in our three countries of accreditation – Serbia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
DAP is a flexible small grants program funded from Australia’s aid budget and managed by the Embassy.
We welcome project proposals from capable NGOs, CSOs and organisations seeking funding for activities/projects addressing the following priorities:
- promoting human rights and freedom of expression, with a particular focus on building sustainable democratic institutions,
- the empowerment of women and girls, focusing on economic empowerment,
- assisting vulnerable groups including people with disability,
- raising awareness of the environment, and
- promoting youth participation through sport or other community activities.
Applications should be sent electronically by email no later than 14 September 2017 to: email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted in October. Good luck!
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) http://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/direct-aid-program/Pages/direct-aid-program.aspx.