CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS
The Australian Embassy in Belgrade, through the Direct Aid Program (DAP) is calling for project proposals between from applicants in our three countries of accreditation – Serbia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a flexible small grants program funded from Australia’s aid budget and managed by the Embassy.
We welcome project proposals from capable NGOs, CSOs and organisations seeking funding for the activities/projects addressing the following priorities:
- Promotion of human rights and freedom of expression, with particular focus on building democratic institutions.
- Empowerment of women and girls, with the focus on economic empowerment.
- Assistance to vulnerable groups, including people with disability.
- Support to environmental awareness.
- Promotion of youth sport and inclusion of women and girls.
Information regarding the funding, grant allocation criteria and requirements and the application form can be found in the following website: http://www.serbia.embassy.gov.au/bgde/Direct_Aid_Program.html
Applications should be sent electronically by email no later than 16 September to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted by 15 October 2016.